The successful implementation of ICD-10 relies on the integration and coordination of a practice with partners such as EHR and Practice Management (PM) vendors, payers, billing services, and clearinghouses. It is important to ensure you know where each of these partners stands in respect to readiness, compliance, and testing.
This might seem like a daunting task but there are easy-to-use tools to help you start the process. The CMS Road to 10 action plan lets you break down your individual practice needs, and the template Library houses specific assessments for each of the partners mentioned above.
Start by evaluating your current systems and processes with partners, and then use the assessments mentioned above to identify issues and/or opportunities.
Amazing Charts is ICD-10 compliant and is committed to working with you to ease the transition. To help answer any questions you might have related to our compliance, we’ve completed the vendor assessment for you. Click the button below to read our ICD-10 vendor readiness assessment.
Interested in learning more about how to prepare for the transition? Click one of the links below to view the other posts in our ICD-10 series!
- Five Reasons ICD-10 is Worth the Challenge
- Slaying the ICD-10 Dragon with a Battle Plan
- ICD-10 Testing – A Key Step in Preparing for the Transition
- The ICD-10 Transition and “The Animals”
- Do You Know the Way to R05?
- Is Your Current Clinical Documentation Specific Enough for ICD-10?
- Four Key Facts to Know About ICD-10 Before the Transition