Clinical Decision Support Interventions
Amazing Charts enables the clinical decision support interventions listed below. Click the interventions to be connected to the source attribute.
- Obesity ≥ 25 with 1 or more mild-moderate adiposity related complications.
- Obesity: BMI ≥ 25 no known adiposity-related complications
- Obesity BMI ≥ 30
- Healthful Diet and Physical Activity for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Adults With Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Behavioral Counseling.
- Obesity screening and counseling: adults The USPSTF recommends screening all adults for obesity. Clinicians should offer or refer patients with a body mass index of 30 kg/m2 or higher to intensive, multicomponent behavioral interventions.
- Obesity screening and counseling: children The USPSTF recommends that clinicians screen children age 6 years and older for obesity and offer them or refer them to comprehensive, intensive behavioral interventions to promote improvement in weight status.
Recently Added Articles
Affecting over 26 million adults and another 7 million who are yet undiagnosed, diabetes is at epidemic proportions and continues to be an enormous burden to Americans of every race, gender and ethnicity. Similarly, over 35% of our adult population and roughly 17% of...read more
The successful implementation of ICD-10 relies on the integration and coordination of a practice with partners such as EHR and Practice Management (PM) vendors, payers, billing services, and clearinghouses. It is important to ensure you know where each of these...read more
ONE: High-level differences The table below illustrates nine high-level difference between ICD-9 and ICD-10 for quick reference (click to enlarge). Two: External cause code reporting Reporting of ICD-10 codes in Chapter 20, External Causes of Morbidity, is not...read more